My Fall Selection

AkainePSP

I made my fall melts and wickless candles for selling at school over the weekend.

2879872457_d453a92fa2_o.jpg

My Flyer

2879873093_b8180388fb.jpg

My Palm Tarts

2879873619_8bc98a15bb.jpg

My Wickless Candles

Of course now that I am looking at the flyer I suppose I should change the melts to tarts and make it consistant. Other than that what do you think?

• 3 weeks later...

I agree with changing up your labels a bit and adding your info. If I got one of those as a gift and wanted more...I wouldn't be able to get in touch with you. Not to mention in order to increase your future sales and build a repeat customer base you need to get your name out in front of your customer.

GL!

Really, I am not being harsh here so dont take it that way. It shows that you put a lot of time into your flyer and the product, however the labels dont. I, personally, wouldnt buy something as a gift to where the label was taped on. You definitly need to have your contact info on there. I am sure you make a great product and will have people wanting more...they need to know how to get in touch with you.

Good luck! Your product looks nice...as well as the flyer.

• 3 weeks later...