Asian holiday scents

awickedscent

Not sure how to interpret this. Do they mean a scent for holidays observed by Asian peoples, or a scent reminiscent of the Far East that is applicable to Western holidays? If the latter, then perhaps something that is a piney/sandalwood/earthy sort of thing?

Well there's the Chinese New Year ... find out what Year it's going to be coming up I suppose and what year we're in.

There's a spring festival in the Republic of China (look at Scent Works ... Altair and can't remember the other FO, but I think those were released for that celebration)

There's a Lantern Festival (ohhhh hurricanes)

There's a Dragon Boat Festival (thinking Dragon's Blood, but maybe something Zen would be better)

Mid-Autumn Festival -- celebrates mid-autumn, but most noted for admiring the moon ... so maybe find something lunar, cosmos or find out what's in a mooncake.

THe double ninth festival -- people climb a hill, eat cakes, drink win and admire chrysanthemums. (lots to pick from for scents maybe.)

In the Republic of Taiwan -- Has some similarities in names of festivals (Traditional that is). There is a Ghost Festival.

Appears there are a lot of lunar celebrations for both Republics.

I'm just gonna give you a link. It includes some Korean holidays too.

http://www.indiana.edu/~easc/holidays/china/china.html