Big Lots Pumpkin Jars Discontinued...

BizzyBs

I cannot believe Big Lots has discontinued these. I spoke with their corporate office and they said they were sold out and would not be getting them back again. I sell these pumpkin jars every year at the one and only craft show that I do. They are such good sellers for me. Does anyone know where you can get these elsewhere? Or maybe something similar??

post-475-139458449403_thumb.jpg

This is not good.I was going this week to see if Big Lots has them.I sold some but one lady really liked them.I didn't have any last year since she had been buying them for people for Birthdays.Thought she might change.She wasn't happy.So now this year going back to them and hope to sell more to her or new customers.She said everyone loved my candles and they burn better than any they ever had.

I think they are good for the fall time but most people here want the JJ. There was a smaller pumpkin jar they had the year I got the larger ones and they sold but I didn't think they burned as good. Even with a medium wick.

Maybe do a search for the large pumpkin jars at wholesale.I will look and see what I come up with.

LynnS

LynnS

BizzyB

I think we are going to be out of luck.I tried one place I was sure had them and not on the site. I did e-mail them but if BIG LOTS no longer has them I bet the manufacturer is no longer making them.That is the problem liking something and then they are gone.That is why each year I hated to buy from Big Lots. I was worried this would happen.When they were in the stores near me you couldn't find them stocked most of time. People like us buying them up.

Even if we find a supplier shipping is going to be a bear so up goes the price this year.Not a good thing for the area I live.

I am going to look for jar suppliers only now.

LynnS

Looks like Keystone is out. And as for Candles & Supplies...there is no way I would ever order from there again...they overcharge on shipping.

Thanks anyway ladies...I'll keep looking and hope someone else here may have an idea.

Holly,Candles and Supplies is where I was looking.They have the jar on there but when you go the Seasonal Candles they aren't listed. I haven't heard back from them yet.

I also looked at the other jars on this site and the pumpkin one we are talking about isn' there.There is a tall all glass pumpkin 18 ouncer but not one I am really interested in. I think it was quite tall and I bet a bear to make a candles with.I mean a good burning candle. And then we have the testing and not alot of time for that with fall shows starting now.

LynnS

Just checked my e-mail from Candles and Supplies.They weren't able to get them from the supplier in time this year so they won't have them. Maybe next year.

Maybe this is the problem with the jars.Supplier.Keystone is out and not alot of time for shows coming up.

LynnS

• 1 month later...

I ordered 6.. they will be here in a few days. I'm off to see if I can find the witches hats. I found these at Oddity.. $1.50 each must order increments of 6.. I'll let you know if they are the same.

I think I can wire snip off that handle if I find the hats.. if not I'll just sell them as is...

Take care,

Chele

post-101-139458450526_thumb.jpg