cinnamon stick from CS

chrisasst

I would call too...I had the same thing happen about two years ago with Peaks, another awesome supplier. It was a 2# bottle of Amish Harvest that smelled like orange and clove, not anything like Amish Harvest. Alan immediately sent out a replacement bottle and of course, the new one smelled like Amish Harvest. Mistakes and mis-labeling can happen to even the best suppliers...it's all in how they rectify it that really counts!

I got apples n maple bourbon from CS and I have been testing like a mad woman, and no hot throw at all.

OOB it smells kind of light, a lot of apple, but I burned 4 jelly jars at once yesterday and nothing hardly cold be smelled at all.

Today I have one jelly jar of MC extreme vanilla and it is scenting the whole kitchen, living room an ddining room.

Karen M

I got apples n maple bourbon from CS and I have been testing like a mad woman, and no hot throw at all.

OOB it smells kind of light, a lot of apple, but I burned 4 jelly jars at once yesterday and nothing hardly cold be smelled at all.

Today I have one jelly jar of MC extreme vanilla and it is scenting the whole kitchen, living room an ddining room.

Karen M

I have such good luck with this oil. It is a fantastic thrower for me (paraffin).