Scent Samples

Is this someone off your website or a retail customer? If its an established customer in your area you can show them an assortment of your candles so they can decide which ones to buy.

If its a website customer, someone out of your area, or someone you don't know, it sounds like the usual scam to get a free candle. Beware of strangers asking for 'free' samples.

Also, I quit giving out samples to unproved customers a long time ago. If they aren't a regular, no free samples.

For new customers I offer a sample of tarts, 2 dozen different scents for the regular price of 2 dozen plus shipping. Have sent a few but most just go ahead and order without smelling. Most of my wholesale customers have gotten my tarts somewhere else. But I have way too many scents, so it depends on how many scents you have, and if you think it would be worth it. Also those little scenties, cardboard sachets would work to give an ideal of your scents and it would be cheap to ship. You could always punch out little shapes with water color paper scent a few and put in little clear baggies. Wonder if dipping them in the scented wax would work?