Fall M&P Fragrances

Candybee

What fragrances do you like to use for fall and the holidays? This year I started making a pumpkin spice soap. But I also have a christmas pines soap that sells year round.

I was wondering what else to try. I already tried a pumpkin vanilla. I'm thinking cranberry or juniper. What about you all?

One of my favorite soaps has always been Mulberry. Also Candy Cane for a shampoo bar is really nice. I think a Pine would be nice if it isn't too strong. Pear Ginger and Apple of some sort. Cranberry alone or with Orange, Pomegranate, Cherry Almond, Oatmeal, Milk and Honey, Blackberry... That's all I can think of for now.

My niece sells m&p soap at my shows (she's 11) and her pumpkin spice sells great, as well as the peppermint. She loves the Winter Candy Apple by TN aka Wendy's. This year she wants to add Lemon Sugar for kitchen soaps. She's got a good sense of scent. Two of them that always sell are Lavender (from Peak) and Love Spell.

My niece sells m&p soap at my shows (she's 11) and her pumpkin spice sells great, as well as the peppermint. She loves the Winter Candy Apple by TN aka Wendy's. This year she wants to add Lemon Sugar for kitchen soaps. She's got a good sense of scent. Two of them that always sell are Lavender (from Peak) and Love Spell.

How neat is that, would love it if my grand kids did something like that. Hope she sell lots and just grows with her products. Lemon Sugar sounds like a great soap, love the name. Maybe I could change London Lemon curd to that. Does the WCA from Tenn have a caramel scent to it?

Here is the description of Winter Candy Apple:

"A light fruity blend of pineapples, oranges, red apples, lemons and limes with mild floral hints of jasmine, rose, violet and lily of the valley".

think I will have to order it.

Might sound like a good mix and smell good but I would not call it candy apple. I have an ideal what CA should smell like and it ain't that.....

I fell in love with winter candy apple the first time I tried it. I kept that lotion from bbw for almost a year and I mean minimal uses! I found the fragrance at from nature with love but they are not cheap at all. Anyway I will try to get some cause it smells amazing!

• 4 weeks later...

Today I used Pink Pepperberry from BW. OMG! It smells so good! I have had this oil sitting on my shelf for a year and hadn't used it til today.

I made 5 oz oval soaps with it using the WSP ultra white base. I also a small amount of Lemon Zinger herbal tea to give it texture and eye appeal. The tea has hibiscus, rose hips, lemon peel & lemon grass in it. The soap look so nice. If I get a chance I will post a pic after I unmold.

Today I used Pink Pepperberry from BW. OMG! It smells so good! I have had this oil sitting on my shelf for a year and hadn't used it til today.

I made 5 oz oval soaps with it using the WSP ultra white base. I also a small amount of Lemon Zinger herbal tea to give it texture and eye appeal. The tea has hibiscus, rose hips, lemon peel & lemon grass in it. The soap look so nice. If I get a chance I will post a pic after I unmold.

I would love to see that soap Candybee! I'm going to make a new line of tea soaps this winter :)

• 3 weeks later...