wick question

I have used cotton wicks from 1 local supplier for years.I had a order for a certain scent and had to use another supplier.Was out of wicks too.Checked on the other site and they had the wicks I I wanted.Same size cotton wicks etc. Then I only had to make 1 trip since the places are far apart.Well these new wicks from the other company are not working. So I have to assume they get them from another manufacture.Start out pretty good and then drown down.Never had this before. Is this what happens.Different manufacturer???? I would have never thought so many wick floating around on what you want and turns out not to be that quality.

LynnS

Thank You

I sure see this now.You would think buying from one company the same size and same item it would be the same from the other company but it is all about quality.

I already put a order. I live about 25 miles from the supplier but with the price of gas and the time driving I had it shipped. Wasn't to bad and since I was at it I ordered a 16 ounce scent they had on sale.One of my favorites so couldn't pass it up.

Now I am going to have to check my 8 ounce JJ with these wicks. I know the 16 ounce Country jar didn't work.I will finally get a better burn and a better scent that will go through a few rooms and not one area.

Thanks again

LynnS

I use cotton wicks and have bought them from several different suppliers and never noticed a difference in the wick itself. Maybe I just lucked out? The coating and wick tab were different on some. I'm wondering if just maybe they mixed up the size and you actually got a size smaller than you ordered? I really like Candlewic's cotton wicks because they are nicely coated and don't bend so easily.