Remember when???

Remember when my husband cleaned my candle room and threw out the binder that had all the fo's, names of candles, combinations, tests and so on....

You'll never believe what I found tonight!!!!!:yay: :yay: :yay: :yay:

I was getting the salon ready for an inspection on Wednesday and I came across some "old" tests I'd done on some jars that hadn't really worked out the way I wanted them to.

I was going to throw them out when I thought maybe I'd better look over them since I still had the jars that didn't test well. I thought maybe when I got ready again, I'd try testing the jars more extensively.

So anyways, I'm looking through the tests and making mental comments about things I'd change when LOW AND BEHOLD!!!!! I found tests of candles that had the combinations of fo's I'd used and what I'd renamed them!!!!

Of everything I thought I'd lost all these months.... the ONLY candle I didn't have in that stack was "Aunt Sandra's Hot Toddy" and I think I've found that one using the ole sniffer.

I have a girl that comes in and wishes I could make my Compass Harbor candle again.... AND NOW I CAN!!!!!!!

Kimberly

I am happy for you, after I read your post awhile back, I realized - I am like you, I put all my notes in a spiral notebook and when I read what happened to you, I went out and purchased an index box and cards with the A-Z tabs and wrote all my FO's on it with the size wick that works in my containers. I only use one size of containers. Then alphabetized the FO's. I am happy you found it. I guess you will start putting that under lock & key!!!

Hubby is off the couch for now, but I'm sure he'll do something else that will put him there.:rolleyes2

I have everything in an index box with cards and it's marked do not touch.

You guys just have no idea after all these months of thinking everything was lost what it felt like to come across these test pages and see the very candle fo's that I based my retail line on was all written down.

Don't get me wrong, there are still missing candle combinations... but the ones I found were the ones that I was just broken hearted about loosing.

Kimberly