Scentsy

justrightcandles

really? i can't get away from them. I subscribe to the google updates and one of the keywords i use is wickless. so everything wickless get sent to my email and i get a lot of wahm that are consultants for scentsy. it is obviously a MLM but i wondered if anyone has actually tried them. I only see consultants talk about them not any actual customers. :confused:

I don't see anything wrong with their web site. Never heard of them till someone posted about their warmers. Just wish I had gone that route several years ago and got a hold of a warmer maker, so I could be selling to consultants. I love their warmers.... But I'm sure my tarts are better...

I have bought from Irvin's, Colonial Tin, Waxcessories, Levin, Gantz and Lang. But none have as big a selection as Scentsy. And I have looked the internet over to try and find more. Guess I'm not wording it right or I need to go to a show, like the one in Chicago. Have any of you all gone to one and find that it helps with connections to candle acessories. I have a customer that goes all the time for her shop but she couldn't find tartwarmers. She goes to the one in Chicago, wonder if the one in Atlanta is about the same?

I hear about them too! One of my customers told me about them this summer. She was burning their tarts until I gave her some of mine ;) She said they're not nearly as strong and they're very expensive! I think one clamshell was like $5 something. Anywho...I feel your pain. I hear about them too.

Well, I know someone who is a Scentsy distributor and her friends and family email me on the sly and order my melts for their Scentsy warmer. Same thing as stated...their melts are WAY expensive and not as strong as mine. I don't have any issues with their site. It is a standard distributor based site just like Southern Living, Pampered Chef, etc. I will say some of their warmres are super cute, but they did have a pretty big recall lately.

I have heard about them and seen them too. At my last show I actually had one lady come running in to my booth because she saw my break aways and asked if they where theirs. They have posters all over town they are the latest craze here it will not take long before they die down here but until then they are most annoying.

You know what makes me sick?? I had been in the Ceramic Business for over 26 years and If I had known what I know now I would have been making electric tart burners!! I just moved and stored away over 5000 molds last week ( of course they were not tart burners,) a few were the tea light kind and I kept those with my kiln, because I still use them for my self some times. But If I were younger I would jump all over making them and starting up a new business! Wish my daughters were into it LOL I Have some amazing designs in my head!! And I know Just where to get the molds & Supplies!! Shoot I may be talking myself back into it!!! *faint*:confused::confused:No I 'd better think about this I just closed the doors so I could enjoy my candles & B&B, which I love!!! What would I be getting myself into~~LOTS OF WORK!! Right??? LOL

You know what makes me sick?? I had been in the Ceramic Business for over 26 years and If I had known what I know now I would have been making electric tart burners!! I just moved and stored away over 5000 molds last week ( of course they were not tart burners,) a few were the tea light kind and I kept those with my kiln, because I still use them for my self some times. But If I were younger I would jump all over making them and starting up a new business! Wish my daughters were into it LOL I Have some amazing designs in my head!! And I know Just where to get the molds & Supplies!! Shoot I may be talking myself back into it!!! *faint*:confused::confused:No I 'd better think about this I just closed the doors so I could enjoy my candles & B&B, which I love!!! What would I be getting myself into~~LOTS OF WORK!! Right??? LOL

I would love to have a big "made in the USA" printed on the bottom. And I too have many ideals. Been sell electric tart warmers for about 7 or 8 years, always loved them, still do. Irvins, sells one I asked them to think about making and they did. I wanted it to have a colored sleeve to fit inside so you could change the color of the ribbon but a pink warmer is just fine.

http://www.irvins.com/product_detail.asp?item_no=WXMN+PINK+8020PK&top_category_id=11&return_url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww%2Eirvins%2Ecom%2F%2Fsearch%5Fresults%2Easp%3Fcategory%

Their warmers are really nice looking. Really expensive though.

I can't believe that some big US company hasn't taken off with electric warmers. I wish Levine's warmers were at least UL approved and came pkgd a little nicer. Nobody wants the ugly box the plug-in warmers come in.