New Soy Ball Jars

celicagtca

I really like the look of that.. very classy.. how do you do your label around the neck of the container.. Is that a custom ribbon?

I design them myself on an 8 1/2 x 11 sheet of paper. Save them and send them via email to Staples. They print them out on a Laser printer for me. Then I do the dirty work and cut each one out with a paper cutter. Lots of work, but I'm happy with the finished product. Thanks for the compliments!

Hi Celicagtca:

Beautiful containers. May I ask you where you get your jars? I'm from Canada also and was wanting to use the apoth with black lids but they are unavailable til at least January :tongue2: so I was wanting to try something new. Are they much like the apoth's diameter wise?

Thanks,

Izzy :smiley2:

Hi Celicagtca:

Beautiful containers. May I ask you where you get your jars? I'm from Canada also and was wanting to use the apoth with black lids but they are unavailable til at least January :tongue2: so I was wanting to try something new. Are they much like the apoth's diameter wise?

Thanks,

Izzy :smiley2:

Hi Izzy,

I get them from the Jar Store in the States! Not to much selection here in Canada. :undecided