Cajun Candles

Candlebuddy

I'm going to order a fo sample pack from www.cajuncandles.com. I thought I would ask for any suggestions about must haves. I'm mainly interested in fall/holiday scents but all suggestions are appreciated.

[edited to remove advertisement]

From my searches, this is my list so far ... Apples & Berries, Apple Strudel, Vanilla Bake, Pecan Caramel Swirl. I use a soy blend. Any suggestions/comments/opinions would be great. TIA.

i've never ordered from there before .. but i'm not an apple scent person .. just dont like that scent .. but if customers do then i make it lol

i like ICS's variety pack special .. 10 1 oz bottles or 15.00

so i always buy from there ..

All of their oils are quite good. I can tell you what I have used in B&B.

Strawberry Patch

Lime and Lemongrass (pretty awesome)

Seashore (one of my bestsellers in lotions and body sprays, but the smell makes me sick to my stomach)

Coco Mango

Vanilla Bake

Cotton Fresh (or is it Fresh Cotton? :) )

Coconut Macaroon (smells soooo good OOB, but haven't gotten it in anything yet)

I'm slowly trying to edge away from Cajuns... even though they are like 30 minutes away from me. They prefer online orders rather than pick up orders, if you pick up, you have to have a minimum of 75.00, you can't pick it up the same day you order, you can only go on certain days, etc., too many stupid rules. So I figured I'd throw my money elsewhere.

I haven't used a lot from Cajun, but have had good results with the ones I have used. I think my favorite is Strawberries & Champagne. Their Vanilla Bourbon is nice, too, and the Southern Jasmine. And it's not a FO, but I love love love their Cajun Clean. I use it to clean up my molds, and it works great on other greasy messes around the house, too.

Thanks everyone who responded so far.

I'm not a total stranger when it comes to Cajun Candles; I started making candles with a votive kit from there. From my experience, the quality of their products are awesome and so is their customer service.

The scents that I've used so far have all been strong throwers in soy blend. These in particular come to mind ...

Lavender (beautiful scent - customers love it)

Blueberry (true and sweet)

Pear Glace - (gorgeous; more than just a pear)

Right now I want to order fall/winter samples and take advantage of their sale ... so I thought I'd ask for any opinions from those who use their fo's.

So ... keep 'em coming! :smiley2: