has any ordered from allmost heaven

lbtddr

they have most every thing i need but cant get the cart to work.no one answers the phone got no answer from email but it has not been but a couple of hours i have been trying but i need a order fast are they really slow if so ware else can i order that has alot of soap stuff.

If you do a search you'll find all the info you need about this company (if you could actually call it that). Do NOT order from them, unless you are willing to wait an undeterminate amount of time for your order. :rolleyes:

There have been a million discussions on this place.

It's too bad, cuz you're right she does offer a lot of items at really great prices, and it would be nice to buy in one shot, but......

DON'T DO IT !!!

This link should help explain why, and you can do a search using their name and pull up more. I wrote a big long story along w/ a telephone # I had for them before they took it off their site (but I think it got erased -thought it might). Long story short it took FOREVER to get the products, bad communication, etc....

http://www.candletech.com/forums/showthread.php?t=3565&highlight=heaven

Good girl!!! :grin2: I hope no one ever orders from Lea Burnside (Candles and Soap Stuff)again EVER!!! I have been waiting for 7-1/2 months for her to send my order. FINALLY after I contacted Paypal, BBB and the Attorney General of her state did she reply to my MANY emails. She had the nerve to say she wouldn't answer my emails cause I got nasty!!:lipsrseal I only got nasty after my first several NICE emails got ignored. I asked for a refund with with her, the BBB and Attorney General and the idiot sent my supplies!!:angry2: After telling her it was unacceptable because I had since bought these supplies from other suppliers, she told me to refuse the packages and she would send me my refund! I will not hold my breath waiting, but we'll see. Oh by the way Paypal threw her out, so she no longer accepts that either. FINALLY her history of deceipt is catching up to her and I hope it will finally cause her to shut down totally.

Oh another thing.......that 'illness' excuse she has been using on her site for the past 2 years. Seemed kind of funny to me she stated her husband has been sooooooo ill with a stroke or whatever all this year and yet, she posted on her suppliers board about his travelling on business out of state this summer........things that make you go hmmmmmmmmmmmm!!! She's a liar and a thief and it's finally caught up to her!!!

Were you talkin' to MOI MaryAnn?? I could not for the life of me figure out what the heck you were talkin' bout girl!! LOL

You know it really is too dang bad that she has no sales sense b/c she really has great products and great prices and could do extremely well if she just didn't have a problem (whateve it may be???) getting orders out in a timely manner. :(

She'd probably be rollin' in the dough by now huh?!

OH MY DONT order from there!!! I had to threaten them to get my gussett cello bags from them,,,,took me 4 months to get them!!!! Told them I was notifying Paypal to get my payment returned to me,,,the next thing I knew here were the bags,,,,,BEWARE

Listen to everyone here and run like hell! I ordered from her, and it took her 2 months, but then she charged my credit card, but never sent the darn order :mad: I was hot, and sent her a few emails, and told her that it was fraud, and that I was going to report her, and nail her on it. Even though I didn't need the supplies anymore, she shipped them out. I can always use them, it just irked me that she did this! I would not use here. Elle has a great idea, she has great prices, and her buisness could really be a money maker if she would get off of her ass and package the supplies, without all the excuses. I got so tired of hearing them, I am an understanding person, but it just gets old after a while.