New Picture

sockmonkey

Thought I'd share my latest project. The photo isn't the greatest (it looks kind of distorted and has a big glare on it), but it shows one of my best sellers. I buy the prints, hubby cuts the wood and assembles the frame (he doesn't trust me with his power tools), and then I paint and rough up the frame.

I'm not big into the prim stuff, but it sells like crazy.

simplifypic.jpg

Thank you. I prefer more Victorian style things but they just don't sell well for me so I go with the prim. It doesn't matter if it's furniture or pictures, the prim stuff sells. I wish I had some pictures of some of the prim stuff I've sold. Basically, all you need to do is paint anything black and scuff it up and people will buy it.

HeavenScent, wallpaper borders are good for using on shelves. I paint shelves and then paste a strip of border acoss the back piece of the shelf.

I'd like to find some of that border to use on shelves and see if it sells as well as the pictues! (I just sold my last picture yesterday.)

I was at a craft show last year where the guy built primitive shelves and used the borders...he did very well. Your frame looks great...love "all you need to do is paint anything black and scuff it up and people will buy it.":laugh2:

Mari