glace/soywhip

Robertal

I also use the whip and love it! Just got a sample of the glaze and it seems like it'd be nice for something lighter in the summer.

All I add to mine is the FO and sometimes a bit of color. You can use oxides & ultramarines...they do mix in well.

I wish they offered it in 5 gallon pails instead of the gallon jugs. It's a pain to get the whip out of the jugs once you start getting down to the bottom not to mention that I order 3 or 4 of them at a time.

April

does any one know how to keep these two items from turning brown,,, I use the soy whip and call it frosting and i call the glaze soft and silky body glaze.

I tested the soy whip for a while(& was going to market it as a soy butter) & although I just love the texture & testers loved it too, I am not going to end up using this product because it turns brown with the majority of the fo's. I can understand if it just turned with a few, but it is with most. I'm bummed, because we all really liked this base alot. I usually make myself a tester & then my "testers" get a tester. Well, 2 people(friends) loved this stuff so much, that they just had me make products for themselves to use, before my testing was complete! Now, months later, they are finally fessing up to me, that they all turned brown!!!! They didn't want to tell me because they didn't want me to feel bad! (I'm glad they aren't testers!). So, that's just my story. Very sad because it is quite a nice product.

The glaze is one of my best sellers. It is comparable to Lancome's. And much less expensive. It is great after coming in from the sun. It is great after shaving legs. One of my customers keeps it by her favorite chair and just rubs it in all the time. I call it Body Glaze.

I tested the soy whip for a while(& was going to market it as a soy butter) & although I just love the texture & testers loved it too, I am not going to end up using this product because it turns brown with the majority of the fo's. I can understand if it just turned with a few, but it is with most. I'm bummed, because we all really liked this base alot. I usually make myself a tester & then my "testers" get a tester. Well, 2 people(friends) loved this stuff so much, that they just had me make products for themselves to use, before my testing was complete! Now, months later, they are finally fessing up to me, that they all turned brown!!!! They didn't want to tell me because they didn't want me to feel bad! (I'm glad they aren't testers!). So, that's just my story. Very sad because it is quite a nice product.

I have been using the whip for 2 years now. The only time I have had it turn brown is FO's with vanilla in it. My Love Spell, OMH, Blue Sugar (which is weird because it does turn brown in CP) has always stayed the color I have made it....pink, blue or left white. My vanilla and my Pink Sugar do turn brown after a while but many that have bought it keep coming back for more and I've not had any complaint or even people asking about it. I sell mine in 2 ounce jars so maybe the majority are using it up before it has a chance to turn.

April

Everyone of my fo's turned it brown too. It didn't matter if it was vanilla or not, but that's a good idea to package in 2oz. size instead 4 or 8oz. Then it wouldn't have time to turn brown!!

I finally had some that turned colors, but only in the glaze. The culprits were NG's Alyssum and KY Eggnog. A co-worker asked for a refill on the Eggnog, and when I opened her bottle, it was a nasty brown. (Yes, I gave her a new bottle, no refills.)

does any one know how to keep these two items from turning brown,,, I use the soy whip and call it frosting and i call the glaze soft and silky body glaze.

Has anyone tried the stuff that keeps soap from turning brown. A friend uses it with Pink sugar in CP soap and it does not turn at all. I don't have the same lotion but will try with a vanilla to see if it turns with the stabilizer.