Website under construction

Unless there is more to be put on there that will extend the frames, for someone with my resolution (1280x1024 in Mozilla), it's insanely busy. Love the colors, I'm surprised that the name wasn't copywritten by Macy's the dept. store chain though.

The words to title the menu bar on the left are pixelated for me, mostly at the bottom of the letters.

I'm not sure if it's the time of the day for your host or the graphics, but sometimes it wants to "stick".

Soapmom, I decided to do just the 1 for now..thanks

MissMary, What does pixelated means and extend the frames means what? I am new to the website business. All this is confusing. We all not finished yet. Just wanted opinions to see if everything was going right. Some of you all have had websites and I love too hear you all opinions. Thanks

I can see sort of "pixelated" lettering too, but I just assumed it was the particular font and that way on purpose :wink2:

Pixelated means you can see the little dots ~ it's not smooth, constant, fine, finished, etc.

Not sure about the frame thing except that I noticed it wasn't centered, but again I assumed it was that way on purpose likely based on the host or designer's recommendation. I'm anal about that kind of stuff and myself would have had it centered both vertically and horizontally.

The reason I asked about the 2 businesses under 1 roof was because of your wording ... it says "Fragrance for the body and home" which leads nothing to the baby shower stuff, so you might consider leaving that off and just having the Boutique stand alone since that can cover just about anything!

What soapmom said. The letters on the bottom are somewhat fuzzy compared to the tops of them, they are a sort of small blur, noticeable.

Mozilla auto centers webpages for me, however, if it isn't, you should do that in page options. It's a must IMO for a pro looking site. The frames I speak of also detail what is visible to a person viewing. What I see is LOTS and LOTS of those dots on the sides and bottom. If the dots were larger a bit, it wouldn't be so bad, but on my resolution, they fill at least 60% of the page.

Make sure your page width is 795 (a lot do 800, but I never saw the harm in going under, but I have seen it when a computer doesn't render it correctly as it can be a few pixels off).

Depending on your builder/skills, you can set the page to fit to the screen of the person looking at it.

I can see sort of "pixelated" lettering too, but I just assumed it was the particular font and that way on purpose :wink2:

Pixelated means you can see the little dots ~ it's not smooth, constant, fine, finished, etc.

I see that too on the bottom of your lettering??..

Other than that it looks great.. I really love the colors and the little store set up on top!!! WTG!!