What do you do to pamper yourself?

Darbla

Guest jurnalynn

i consider getting a shower by myself pampering.......lol 4 yr old daughter Jurney told me i could take a shower by myself when she wasn't dirty.........which is never.....but the kids get to use all the bathbombs in the opps pile..........between kids work the house and getting my buisness up and running no time for pampering Laura

Milk bath in really hot water, candle(s) on the edge of the tub, glass of wine, lie back in said hot water and breathe in the aroma of the milk bath and candle(s). Aaaaaahhhhhhh. Divine. Yes, I make the milk baths and candles. Not the wine. ;)

Candles, bath bombs, pedicures, music, and bubble bath. Love them all.

Occasionally a nice cocktail while bathing. Pure heaven. Not a huge fan of massage from strangers. They weird me out for some reason.

I take a bath every night, time varies. Longer in the winter.

I use my creations and other crafters, sometimes I buy Lush or Perlier. House of Borghese from Italy owns the Perlier and Elaria lines, I believe. Amazing botanical formulations.

This site gives free shipping on any order:

http://www.whatshebuys.com/for-her--bath---body.html :cool2:

Mystical, I'm glad to run across someone else who loves Perlier products! I'm afraid I'm slightly addicted to them and have enough stashed away to last at least a couple of years! My favorite is the honey vanilla--what is yours?

Jane

I take a bath in my whirlpool tub, then stop the whirlpool and drop a bath melt in the tub and soak for a while any enjoy the scent. Then after I dry off I use my body butter. Then jump in bed and drift off to sleep reading a book.

Mystical, I'm glad to run across someone else who loves Perlier products! I'm afraid I'm slightly addicted to them and have enough stashed away to last at least a couple of years! My favorite is the honey vanilla--what is yours?

Jane

Yes indeed!

I watch them on HSN, love everything I've ordered. Hmm- what is my fav? That would be hard, I've never bought anything I didn't like. :embarasse

What's Perlier? :confused:

What scents do you all like when you're pampering? Sweet stuff like 'Pink Sugar' or 'Strawberry Champagne'? Incensey FOs like patchouli or nag champa? Relaxing stuff like 'Tonic' or herbally scents?

And while their site is yummy, you actually get much better prices on most of the products from HSN.com. The owners of the company usually have a few shows on HSN nearly every month and bring new products, along with special deals on existing products--and HSN runs pretty good clearance sales occasionally.

I fell in love with Perlier products probably about 15 years ago when they were on QVC, then I followed them to HSN when they left QVC. That was long before I even considered being able to make my own stuff! You can sometimes find a few of their products at TJ Maxx also.

I'm really being good at controlling myself--have only placed one order for a Perlier set this year, since I know it's nutty to buy them when I have the stuff to make my own here at home. It's just an addiction!!!!!!!

What scents do you all like when you're pampering? Sweet stuff like 'Pink Sugar' or 'Strawberry Champagne'? Incensey FOs like patchouli or nag champa? Relaxing stuff like 'Tonic' or herbally scents?

For me, it all depends on my mood at the moment. I've seen myself whip up something pumpkiny-delish to pamper myself (because I love Fall, and Fall scents seem to "comfort" me bigtime for some reason) and then other times, I find myself wanting girly scents, like dupes or sweet fruity scents... and then sometimes spa-like scents (like Tonic), and then there are times I just want to smell yummy, like vanilla, chocolate, berries, etc. And when I'm trying to bring out the "goddess" in me (ya know, that womanly feeling), LOL I lean towards more earthy and floral scents, like sandalwood, patch, ylang ylang, amber, etc. LOL Yep, I got lots and lots of moods. (damn hormones) :D

I'm a HUGE bath gal...EVERY evening, times differ, I rarely pull bath bombs for my personal use. BUT when I do, I LOVE Aqua Spa, Lavender Basil & Citrus Bergamot, so I guess I lean towards spa & aromatherapy (sp?) type scents, I hate fruit scents to bath in, just not me. And I burn my candles EVERY evening...

Mystical I LOVE the Olivarium, Honey, & White Almond scents but when I rarely buy, I get it on ebay...ALOT less expensive!

Beverly