Angel Type BCN discontinued

i know NG has it but the reviews are mixed..

also berts has it i believe for 9.99 / lb .. i think there are 2 excellent reviews on it already... i am not sure who else carries it.. but i hth's

i know NG has it but the reviews are mixed..

also berts has it i believe for 9.99 / lb .. i think there are 2 excellent reviews on it already... i am not sure who else carries it.. but i hth's

Bert's Angel is not any where near the BCN one. I hate this! I sell a ton of it! I have about ten pounds of the oil in my cabinet so I will be okay for a while. Guess I need to start looking for a replacement. :(

I have never smelled BCN's, but I have SOS and it is pretty good. I want to try OT's because I bet it is a keeper. I am putting a wish list together for OT. I don't think Bert's smells much like Angel, but it is a pretty smell.

Southern Soapers has it too. It's called Ange de Mes Reves. I received it by packing accident instead of another oil I ordered. Well........... I have to say... I'm no Angel lover. I've tried a few Angel Types from various places, and to me they just didn't smell right. Smelled too "grandma-ish" to me. But I'm liking the one from SS. I'm sure getting more on my next order. :)

ETA: I think the price increase on Angel Type is because of the patchouli in it. Once patch goes down, hopefully the price of the oil will go down too.

HI earthfriendly! Can you tell me where you read it was being dc'ed? I have looked on their site and on their forum but I didn't see it. Just wondering if its listed with others that are being dc'd or just this one is. Thanks!

HI earthfriendly! Can you tell me where you read it was being dc'ed? I have looked on their site and on their forum but I didn't see it. Just wondering if its listed with others that are being dc'd or just this one is. Thanks!

Hi, I spoke to Doneen and she informed me that it was being discontinued due to price increase. Yes the patchouli is to blame.:cry2: I have not tried Southern Soapers yet but it is $36 lb.

BCS is only showing it as OOS.

Just By Nature has it on their site and lists it as a Thierry Mugler Type. JBN is a great supplier and I have a feeling it would be a good oil based on my experiences with them. I need to order some oils so I will get a sample. Right now they have it listed as $15 a pound so I am curious to see if they raise it. IMO, I would rather have the option to buy the oil I have been using at a price increase rather than having it simply discontinued. One of my wholesale accounts uses this one as their signature scent, so I need to find a good replacement.

BCS is only showing it as OOS.

Just By Nature has it on their site and lists it as a Thierry Mugler Type. JBN is a great supplier and I have a feeling it would be a good oil based on my experiences with them.

Yep.. When BCN raised the price of their Cedar & Saffron, JBN was a great dupe and a heck of a lot cheaper!!!

IMO, I would rather have the option to buy the oil I have been using at a price increase rather than having it simply discontinued. One of my wholesale accounts uses this one as their signature scent, so I need to find a good replacement.

You would think BCN would offer this to their customers..

Maybe they will now after they see these posts???eye_anim.gifeye_anim.gif

Hope it all works out... :tongue2:

OOPS!! I forgot to say that I also spoke to BCS to ask if they were going to re-stock it, answer was no.:cry2:

I'm going to order sample from SS to try. Maybe we can buy 25lbs from Doneen and do a co-op. Just a thought. Between the Angelina lovers on this board, I don't think 25 lbs would be a problem to divide among us.:smiley2:

• 1 month later...