Craft Show Yesterday

shell1226

I usually don't do craft shows...I'm more the home party type. Anyway, did a craft show yesterday (want to do a couple more for the holidays). Not too bad. Everyone said that it was usually a great show, but this year was slow. Could be because we had a beautiful day (it was indoors). Not many 70 degree days in November in Jersey. All in all, we did 4x our booth. Biggest sell was the wax burner sets. Let's see if I can attach some pics.

post-304-139458384747_thumb.jpg

Your pictures are great, very nice set up. I did my very first craft show yesterday as well. My setup table was ok, not as nice as yours. I'm in Buffalo Ny and the weather was pretty good here too. I was very disappointed with how slow it was. I barely covered my table fee. People admired my wax bears but I only sold a few. I sold only a couple of candles. However the show also let vendors like home interiors in. In spite of the low turnout of shoppers I heard she did excellent. She had to go home for more stock. Do you do well at home parties? I have 3 lined up before xmas and I'm hoping for one more craft show. I certainly hope business picks up.

Very pretty.I was going to get some stain today and do my risers but since I have so much more to do this week I think I will leave them natural for now and do what you did.COVER.Looks so nice.Also festive.More time for candles, tarts, soap.Also some car fresheners.

Want to do some holiday crocks but worried they may not sell and I will be stuck.

LynnS