Bug be gone essential oil blends?

I got a pound of DEET Buster Lemon Dream from EOU a few weeks ago and make some HP soap and a whipped shea butter for my grandson. The bugs tear him up. Not anymore, this stuff works and it smells a lot better than I thought it would. Not bad at all. I made the whipped shea because I didn't think the soap would be enough, since it's rinsed off.

I got a pound of DEET Buster Lemon Dream from EOU a few weeks ago and make some HP soap and a whipped shea butter for my grandson. The bugs tear him up. Not anymore, this stuff works and it smells a lot better than I thought it would. Not bad at all. I made the whipped shea because I didn't think the soap would be enough, since it's rinsed off.

deb, since you're using it in other products, therefore diluting it, are you still finding the strength is plenty to keep the bugs away. I just got a bottle and saw that it says you can use it full strength since it's got the FCO already in it. I was thinking about diluting it further (to make it last longer) but was afraid if I did it may not work as well as using it full strength. Guess I'll just give it a try full strength and see how it does on me and my grand children, just don't want anything over powering for the little ones, yet need to keep those mosquitoes away.