Wick Centering Tool Help

I am looking to get some of these and think the large is what will fit my jars but want to be sure. I have all three sizes of the following jars.

http://www.lonestarcandlesupply.com/apothecaryjars.html#Apoth%20Metal%20Lids

Where is the best place for the price to get them? I am looking for about 50. I will also be trying to get wick pins from the same place if possible.

TIA!!

the ez wick setter at lone star is pretty good. it has a warranty on it, and it you need it smaller or larger, you can send it to the manifactor and they can adjust it for you.

That's not what he's asking for.

Rob was awesome, if you need some custom made, you can also send the container down and he'll work with you to get you the exact size and they have new little tabs on them so you don't have to use clips/clothespins. He's very helpful and very willing to help.

Don't hesitate sending Rob an email about any questions. He will let you know the exact ones that will work for you. He and Steph are wonderful people to work with, very helpful.

I agree.. They will make what you need and are very knowledgeable about the jar sizes you will need.

Make sure you get the new WCT for you jars... THEY ROCK!!!:cool2:

Don't hesitate sending Rob an email about any questions. He will let you know the exact ones that will work for you. He and Steph are wonderful people to work with, very helpful.

E-mailed him and yes they are great!

Neither. He's looking for the wick centering tool that holds the wick centered in the jar.

Not being picky or anything but he is a she *laughs*

the ez wick setter at lone star is pretty good. it has a warranty on it, and it you need it smaller or larger, you can send it to the manifactor and they can adjust it for you.

The ez wick setter was not what I was asking about but I do agree it is good, I also got mine from Lone Star.

That's not what he's asking for.

Rob was awesome, if you need some custom made, you can also send the container down and he'll work with you to get you the exact size and they have new little tabs on them so you don't have to use clips/clothespins. He's very helpful and very willing to help.

I agree.. They will make what you need and are very knowledgeable about the jar sizes you will need.

Make sure you get the new WCT for you jars... THEY ROCK!!!:cool2:

Rob emailed me back and he sent out some samples yesterday. I should be getting them soon, I am only about 2 hours from them. Once I get the size right I will be ordering them. I will be getting the new ones, he told me about them. I can't wait to try them!! Rob was very helpful!