Looking for mens fragrances for soap

donna4909

Well this one isn`t cheap, but I bought Green Irish Tweed from Scentworks, and I only make candles. My friend however makes soap, and she made some CP soap in the G Irish Tweed, and I must say it is the best mens scent, woo hoo, just awesome!!

Karen M

Hi Donna!

I know Denise (Fragrances by Design) has the sampler pack of 4 oz. for $33.50 and then only charges $4.99 for shipping. Might work to your advantage with the low shipping cost. If you get on her mailing list, I know she offers the sampler packs on sale quite a bit.

Just thought I'd speak up for her since I love her Blue Sugar, Green Irish Tweed and Euphoria types!

Hope this helps!

Kim

Sorry about the FBD, I should've re-read your post & seen that you meant 4 ouncers, sorry!

ICS has good prices on 4 ouncers too, but I haven't browsed through to see if they have many mens fragrances though. I know for gals, their Pink Sugar is tops! Maybe it's worth taking a look: www.candlesupplys.us

& I agree, get on FBD newsletter for specials, etc...She once had $1- 1 ounce samples!!!

Euphoria morphoria'd on me a little bit from FBD in soap, but it's still not a bad FO at all.

You've got Very Sexy for Him out there as well as other types at FBD, including the Tweed there too. Another place that has some men's FOs to consider is GL. Lots of types there.

A very popular men's fragrance is Paris Hilton's for men. It soaped like a dream and the scent stayed perfectly.

The only reason I tried it was because I was getting so many requests for it. Thought I'd give it a shot and am very pleased with it.