Is Soap & Candle Mold out of business?

I have been trying for the past few days to place a $300 silicone mold order. It takes me all the way through to making the payment. Then I get emails confirming order and it says "BAD REQUEST (invalid Hostname)"

Does anybody know if they are out of business or not? I even tried emailing them on Monday and did not get a response back.

Their website address is www.soapandcandlemolds.com

TIA

Never Never Never!!!!!!!!! I ordered molds from them, paid right away and I luckily paid with my credit card. I was able to receive my money back from the credit card company. I left message after message, still haven't heard from them, this over a year ago. Research them, them rarely send out the stuff!

br

Thanks everybody. Guess I should have done a search first. I did email them again and told them not to run the $300 through Paypal and am waiting to hear back from Paypal. I sure hope they don't try to ship them in the far future.

They sure have cute molds. Wanted the Jack-O-Latern pillar, Christmas Tree pillar, votives, Cross pillar and others. Been searching with Google and have found some of them, but they are twice as high in price.

Thanks again!:embarasse Rae

Thanks, Chauna,

I actually ordered some molds from Midwest yesterday. I am glad to know he is a good one. I ordered the Christmas Tree votive from him. I wish he had the others I want.:D