Someone posted that they buy plastic pitchers for pouring pots at one of the dollar..

I have used them for pouring small batches. Right now all I can find are the really small ones 2 1/2 cup at the dollar store. There were some more a while ago that were bigger 4 cup ones. They are just plain plastic liquid measuring cups. I can't find any recycling number on them, but it doesn't matter to me cause I'm not storing anything in them. Just pouring candles.

PS The plastic ones do crack if the wax is too hot. I've cracked a few, but at a dollar....

They sell them at WalMart, 2or 2.5 quart with the 5 on the bottom. Been using them for years. Use them for mixing not pouring cause they are large enough. Use the smaller plastic measuring cups with the 5 for pouring, they come 3 to a pk 4, 2 and 1 cup for $2.50. HTH

They sell them at WalMart, 2or 2.5 quart with the 5 on the bottom. Been using them for years. Use them for mixing not pouring cause they are large enough. Use the smaller plastic measuring cups with the 5 for pouring, they come 3 to a pk 4, 2 and 1 cup for $2.50. HTH

Yep what Sharon said. Back when I did candles I bought all my pour pots at Walmart. The scents I poured all the time I just labeled the pitcher with that scent and no clean up! And cheap!

If you can find a restuarant supply company in your area or go on line... Cambro makes a microwaveable 4 cup/32 oz pitcher that you can use in the microwave to melt container wax. We use them all the time to remelt wax for topping/repour. They are expensive at $7-$8 each but woth it as they do not crack as some others do.

If you can find a restuarant supply company in your area or go on line... Cambro makes a microwaveable 4 cup/32 oz pitcher that you can use in the microwave to melt container wax. We use them all the time to remelt wax for topping/repour. They are expensive at $7-$8 each but woth it as they do not crack as some others do.

I don't think you should be melting container wax in the microwave.