Candle Tins - 6 or 8 oz?

I used to sell 4, 6 & 8 oz. tins and the 6 oz. out sold every time, so I got rid of the 4 and 8 oz. :cool2:

LOL, I'm just the opposite. I had all three for the last year, but could barely give away a 6, but the 4's and 8's sold like crazy.

6 ounce tins for me and the area I live.I never sold tins but the 8 ounce JJ are all that sells in my area. So would be the 6 ounce tins. I do though have the 16 ounce now only because I am doing candles for outdoors and for those the bigger the better. For my website they might sell but the shows doubtful. Cost would be more than people would want to pay.They would go to Wal Mart and buy citronella candle for a few bucks.

Might be my first and last year for outdoor candles.

LynnS

What sells well for you, 6 or 8 oz? At Peak there's a difference of .18 in the 2 sizes so I'm thinking of going with the 6 oz.

You will have to try both I think and see what sells in your area.

Before you buy from Peaks check out specialty bottle from seattle they have great prices and shipping is not bad even to the East coast. They have the 6oz ones too but they are not pictured but they are in the list at the bottom where you can order.

tootie