Lip Tube surplus!!

*Dee*

That is a great price! If anyone is considering doing a co-op on these, I definately am interested!!!!! Does anyone know any more information about the pink bottles? I never saw a price on them.

NancyT

They are right up the road from me (in fact I live on the same main road as the warehouse.) I would not mind doing a co op after I am done with this cocoa butter co op this weekend. But really after I calculated the savings doing the co op, we only save $.02, co op price would be $.06, buying the 48 piece would be $.08. And at that price they are probably going to sell out of them faster than hot cakes.

They are right up the road from me (in fact I live on the same main road as the warehouse.) I would not mind doing a co op after I am done with this cocoa butter co op this weekend. But really after I calculated the savings doing the co op, we only save $.02, co op price would be $.06, buying the 48 piece would be $.08. And at that price they are probably going to sell out of them faster than hot cakes.

That's IF they don't sell out though.

yeah they said they are only going to sell them by the cases and then if they dont sell they will do sets of 48..

i checked shipping to me would be 30.00... i dont need any as i dont make lip balms or anything, i cant hold a co-op till i think the end of the month.. or else i would do it for you all... let me check my join date to be sure

Has anyone used lip balm tubes from this company?? It's a great price and I'm sure my daughter and I would order a case in, if we knew the quality was there.

I use them and I love them. They work great with BCN's lip balm base, which is nice, smooth and not so hard. When the base melts from the car or whatever, there has never been a leakage at all either.

• 5 months later...

They aren't still on surplus are they?

Just a note, the ones we got are slightly bigger/wider than what fits nicely into those lip balm holders for easier pouring.

In looking at the link, I see the colored ones but not the solid whites, which was what started the post initially last summer.