Best Place to Buy Freezer Paper

netje

I get mine at a local restaurant supply house, mine is called Gordons Food Service and allows walk in customers but most areas have a similar store available, it comes in big rolls and lasts forever but is definitely cheaper per foot to buy in bulk. Hope that helps some.

Janis

I currently use the boxes that CF sends their gallon F-jugs in. I cut them in half lengthwise and then I retape the flaps so that the box is smooth on the inside. Et Voila! I have two molds to play with. I use this

http://www.pospaper.com/24x24bupash.html

This paper is GREAT!! Very thick and sturdy. Holds up very well to soaping and I think it was a pretty good deal considering how I use it. I cut the paper in half and if I am careful when unmolding, I can get more than one use out of it. HTH.

You are so funny!!! POS...:rolleyes2

I finally found my Reynold Freezer Paper at Kroger. My super Walmart didn't have any.

This roll should last me FOREVER!!! It was a large jumbo roll.

Thanks for all the posts.

My walmart doesn't carry it anymore, it didn't sell so they pulled it, replaced the space with these awesome 2 1/2gallon bags.

I get mine at our Albertson's since among the groceries that carry it, they have the best price.

And yup its a giant roll of Reynold's Brand for like 4$ or so

I will say this one thing about them and that is this...I got the sheets of paper and the box they sent it in is about 10 inches longer than the paper. When they packed it up, they didn't put anything in the box to keep the paper from shifting or to support the shape of the box so one end of the box (but not the paper)was smashed and you could see into the box. Other than that though, no complaints!