The Scented Bean is for sale.

Kigers24

Just went to place an order for some FO's from the "Bean" and it is for sale. So we lose another one.....

Great customer service and some GREAT FO's. Strawberry Shortcake and their Rose are the bes t:drool:

Really hope another supplier buys them out.

Gonna Miss you Bean 239.gif

Thank You for the years of Great Service I have received from you. :yay:

Just went to place an order for some FO's from the "Bean" and it is for sale. So we lose another one.....

Great customer service and some GREAT FO's. Strawberry Shortcake and their Rose are the bes t:drool:

Really hope another supplier buys them out.

Gonna Miss you Bean 239.gif

Thank You for the years of Great Service I have received from you. :yay:

I found this out also, and did not want to post anything until she had it up. I am so bummed. I will really miss Sheryl's great customer service. I sure hope someone will by them. If not, I will be stressing trying to find several replacements.

Yes, and thank you "Bean" for the years of great service! :yay: I will miss you guys. :cry2:

I'm so sorry to see this happen but I'm not holding out much hope of getting these oils from whoever buys the business since they are selling their candle and fragrance oil businesses together. Not many candle companies want to sell their oils on the side.

I have a few of their oils in a fund raiser right now but I'm pretty sure I have enough product to fill my orders.

Like the others have said, Thanks for the great oils and the years of good customer service. You've been very dependable and that's a great trait in a supplier.

One of the reasons I didnt want to use fragrances was that I would not have any control over them. When a company decides to change the formula, close the business or just do whatever works for them, it would leave me and my customers in the dust. So I figured if I didnt rely to heavily on their products I would be ok.

And no matter what I would still limit the amount of fragrances to, 4 men, 4 women and 1 unisex. I would still do special things just for my family...riight:( Royal Aromatics was my main source and they've changed a few things that doesn't work for me, and I will not be buying from them anymore. I am in the process of phasing out all of my fragrances and when they are gone, THEY ARE GONE!:yay: I should have followed my heart on this in the beginning. If I could have my own( signature) fragrance created that might be different. As it is I will continue to blend eo's and that will simply have to be enough. I will hunt for the occasional dupe for family and that's it for me:mad:

:tiptoe:

This is just one of the hazards of the candle business and what keeps us on our toes. Even the manufacturers go out of business so having your own fragrances directly from them is not foolproof. I do spread my business around and try not to depend too heavily on any one supplier. Still it can be stressful :sad2: .

This is just one of the hazards of the candle business and what keeps us on our toes. Even the manufacturers go out of business so having your own fragrances directly from them is not foolproof. I do spread my business around and try not to depend too heavily on any one supplier. Still it can be stressful :sad2: .

Stressful indeed. I've tried several suppliers and was buying from a little bit of everyone:rolleyes2 and that was so very annoying to me. I decided to stick to 2-3 suppliers with RA being the main one. I should be happy they changed a few things:grin2: I'll save money in the end:laugh2: