Suggestions on Scale To buy.

the one I'm using is the MyWeigh KD600. It weighs to 11 pounds, down to .1 oz or 1 gram. It's not the best if you're making lotion from scratch, cuz that needs to be down to .01 oz and .1 gram for preservatives usually, but this works well for me. It has a stainless top, and best of all, it comes with covers for the buttons so they don't get all mucked up. You can search for different vendors - Old Will Knot has them, and I got mine from another CA company.

I got mine for the candles but it works just as well for this. Oldwillknots on ebay! Great service and prices. He came recommended by alot of people here ;)

Added: I don't remember the model, it's in the garage and I'm lazy at the moment :D

But it's a digital postal scale, up to 30lb and goes in .1oz and 1gr too. Also has the Tare feature, auto off(not so sure I like, but great for the batteries), battery or AC, both of which are included. :)

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=5593077885&ssPageName=STRK:MEWN:IT

Mine is probably totally low-end when it comes to B&B, but it works great for me - I measure everything on it!

It's to a .1 of an oz, and goes up to 35 lbs, I think. Can't beat the price. I had mine in 2 days from when I paid, but I'm in AZ and he's in CA. I'm happy with it, plus, it's got a lifetime warranty. This is my second scale of this type, but I forgot to send the warranty card in on the first one, and subsequently spilled FO all over it and ruined it. That's what I get, huh?

I remember seeing that suggestion on the old CT site, but of course, it was already *after* I ruined my first one. You can bet your sweet bippy that this new one is sealed in a ziploc this time around! Thanks for the suggestion!