Please help! Solid Lotion Tube

pebbles

I've been debating over which size tube to get and need advice/opinions from anyone. :) I've thought about the .75oz propel tubes cause they're small & can be tossed into a bag. I'm also torn on the 1oz push up tubes cause it's a little bigger, but not too fond of it being a push up cause the entire lotion can be pushed out...I know from experience. LOL! Then, I've also thought about the .5oz tubes, but thought they might be too small for a lotion bar. I know Elements has the 2oz size, but that's too big for a "to-go" size. Maybe more of a "at-home" size.

Any thoughts on any of this? What size sells good for you?

TIA

It takes FOREVER to use up the 2oz ones and they didn't sell that well for me. If/When I decide to do solid lotion bars again, I will put them in the .75oz deodorant tubes and make them more body specific as opposed to all over.

ETA: It will still be a good price for the size but since it will take 1/2 the time to use up, they will be back for more sooner!

I really like the .5 oz that Elements sells. I used to use the 1 oz push ups, but the push up feature caused too many problems. I really like the .5 oz size since it truly can be used up. Even the 1 oz took forever to use. Most of my customers really like the nice small size of the .5 oz.

Ann M

I like the .75 oz ones, they fit great in your purse! Just got some from here www.thesage.com/catalog/UniqueItems.html

I think bayousome.com is also selling them. Seems $60 was a little too much for 100 ct. Interesting on the push up tubes. Was thinking I'd like to carry the travel deodorant tubes in this, but haven't really found them (and haven't looked or price shopped either.)