Blueberry Pie

ladysj

I haven't posted any candle pics in a longgggggggg time. I made this up as a tester. I know it needs more berries around I just don't know how to attach them. :laugh2:I would like I think to put one more layer around but would like any input as to how you pro's put your berries on these pies.

I didn't have any gel so I used GL's 70/30 for the bottom. For a first attempt I think I did okay (not) lol

Thanks for looking and any tips/tricks are greatly appreciated. Sorry the pic isn't clear my camera is acting wacky on me again.

blueberrypie.jpg

Looks like plenty of berries to me.

I don't care for the gel wax.... my experience with gel candles hasn't been pleasing. Granted I'm sure some of you out there make great gel candles, but the ones I've had basically burned and not melted (if that makes any sense).

Thats our next project to start, non edibles. Embeds & pre-made crusts seem to make the process SUPER easy.

Your pie looks so good. I enjoy making the pie and other dessert candles, and I get good burns from them. Unfortunately, I really only sell them at festivals, and I haven't been doing much of that.