Green Irish Tweed

I need to find which suppliers have this, besides TSW. I just can't bring myself to pay $34+ a lb for it. I was hoping SS had it but I can't see it on their site, unless the name is different like a lot of their scents. Would you all mind helping me out?

I tried Flickers oil of Green Irish Tweed. The throw was phenomenal. I made a small tester candle in igi 4627, 10% fo, eco 2 wick. In five minutes an 18 x 13 bedroom was filled with fragrance and the scent was actually coming out from underneath the door.

I am not familiar with Green Irish Tweed, so I can not comment on dupability of the oil, but throw was outrageous. Scent was a masculine, cologne type...clean and manly.

hth,

Eve

I poured candles using both FBD and Tony's. They smelled exactly the same to my nose. I made CP soap about 3 weeks ago using Tony's and the fragrance continues getting stronger. My husband loves this scent and asked me to make something manly for a change. He knows it's curing on a rack on our dining room table...I told him hands off till it's cured 4 weeks.

Maggie

I poured candles using both FBD and Tony's. They smelled exactly the same to my nose. I made CP soap about 3 weeks ago using Tony's and the fragrance continues getting stronger. My husband loves this scent and asked me to make something manly for a change. He knows it's curing on a rack on our dining room table...I told him hands off till it's cured 4 weeks.

Maggie

Who is FBD?