best place to buy large amts. of wax??

Where in Nebraska are you? If you aren't too far from KC (I know it's Kan./Mo.) there's a Morris Wax distributor there. If you're on the western end, you might look into the cost of shipping from Peaks. There's also another place in Olathe, KS that you could look into ... http://www.mid-conagri.com/ and then there's BnL in Iowa, but they just seem to carry soy. I just get FOs there lol.

thank fo the advice..I use IGI4627 Comfort blend and Peaks doenst carry it anymore :(

So I was going to get it from Lone Star...but they are out of it til Nov 23rd...

I was thinking I saw some where had either free shipping on 200 pounds...or some discount...anybody see that anywhere?

Well I'd think there would be discounts on certain amounts, but probably not for four cases. I could be wrong. Bittercreek North has that wax or at least a google brought it up. That's Wisconsin, which isn't that far from Neb. I'd think they would list their price breaks. If they don't, they're pretty good about responding quickly.