Anyone Make A Udder Cream?

soycrazy

Maybe you could wear gloves while cleaning up. Also, if you're washing your soaping equipment without gloves, are you getting raw soap on your hands? That means active lye.

Safety precautions don't end once the soap is poured.

Oh no no not raw soap I'm talking about cleaning oils out of my pot and after it has been sitting. I'm hoping after I make my liquid soap I won't have to worry about it anymore. Gloves are really harsh on my hands too, I wear gloves to soap with so maybe it's wearing the gloves that's doing it.

Well now that I've been using the udder cream for 2 days my hands are almost healed so as long as I use this I will be fine :) I'm not allergic to gloves, but I sweat like crazy in them and I think that's another problem. I use rubber gloves though.

Soycrazy, have you tried Seventh Generation brand of dishwashing detergent? It is much more natural than any of the regular brands, very gentle on hands and smells wonderful, they only add essential oils. That is what I use, or Bi-o-kleen, but that one is hard to find. Seventh Generation is available in regular stores around here, but it could be you need to go to some health food store or order online. Drugstore.com carries both brands I think. I have very sensitive hands and I only use the natural brands.

:)