raspberry patchouli

lbtddr

BCS is out of stock and by her email they are not going to be restocking it any time soon. I can not seem to find this scent. has any one tried mixing patchouli and adding there own raspberry scent and got close to BCS. I would just try it but i would need to order raspberry to go with my patchouli.

From reading just scent sounds like BCS does any one no if this one if just as strong when they say pleasant it makes me think it is not as strong out of the bottle BCS is not pleasant at all. I think i will just try mixing my own.

From reading just scent sounds like BCS does any one no if this one if just as strong when they say pleasant it makes me think it is not as strong out of the bottle BCS is not pleasant at all. I think i will just try mixing my own.

I have found that reading Fo descriptions is pretty much useless when looking for specific FOs. The only way I can tell if I will like something is to get a sample and try it (not just sniff OOB). If you have a patchouli and a raspberry you like, you will not lose anything by trying to mix them - but if you don't come up with what you want, sampling is the best way to go because words and recommendations are very subjective when it comes to fragrances. HTH :)