Paradise Reef Salt Bar

Louise

This fo was just crying out to be in a salt bar, so I heeded the call. Colors are blueberry, tangerine, apple green, and grape pops. They smell fantastic!

Before going in the oven:

[ATTACH]15512[/ATTACH]

Cut:

[ATTACH]15513[/ATTACH]

Thanks for looking.

post-9049-139458446373_thumb.jpg

post-9049-139458446375_thumb.jpg

oooh these look amazing!!! :drool: I bet it smells fantastic too!!!

The one on the left is screaming my name (the one on the right too... and darn it... I hear those middle ones too!)

You did a great job with these Louise. :highfive: Nice, bright colors.

Thank you, ladies :smiley2:

I also forgot to mention that this fo doesn't accelerate trace or discolor! It's a keeper for sure.

CBE, most of these will be going towards a swap, but I'm sure I'll have some extras. (goes and chisels CBE in one) :D

Vio, that's exactly the look I wanted...oceany. So colored the base blue and used the green, grape and tangerine to represent the colorful fish and plants. (You're in my head again aren't you? :laugh2: . Pretty cavernous, eh? lol)

LovelyLathers, yep for the most part am feeling better each day. I still have to lay down though during the day, but I can only lay there so long before I start going a little batty. Man, I don't see how lazy people do it, lol. But yes, this is the first batch I've made without help since the surgery. I even figured out how to get the big drum of coconut oil over to the counter without lifting it by the handle. Where there's a will there's a way. :wink2:

Ginger, it smells nice and oceany, simply divine, just perfect for a salt bar. :grin2:

This fo was just crying out to be in a salt bar, so I heeded the call. Colors are blueberry, tangerine, apple green, and grape pops. They smell fantastic!

Before going in the oven:

[ATTACH]15512[/ATTACH]

Cut:

[ATTACH]15513[/ATTACH]

Thanks for looking.

Louise, You are an incredibly gifted soaper!! That pattern and colors in that mold is truly magnificent!! I just love the bold colors and the way they move through one another.

and then when they are ready to cut~WOW ~ they meld into this gentle soft subdue, tie dye look that I love just as much as I did the bold bright colors, it is unbelievable that they are one and the same! It is like :yay:POOF you are a Magician!!