Looking to add

Container candles. I have made lots of container candles for myself and friends with random jars I have bought or been given. What do you all use for your lines of glass containers?? If you have pics I would love to see them.

I am a friend of Ball Mason Canning jars. I use the 8 oz jelly jars. Sorry I do not have any pics currently......I definitly do not want to take pics of my messy top candles since the heat gun blew! I don't sell candles, as it is current just a hobby.

I use the apothecary and melting pot jars from The Jar store. In fact, I ordered some today and had some questions and called them. So I would just like to throw a shout out to their customer service. They were great! They have a lot of great and unique jars. I don't have pics but you can go to the website to see them.

http://thejarstore.overcoffee.com/

I use the 8 oz. and 16 oz. square mason jars from www.richardsmemphis.com. I buy in pallet qtys. for the best pricing. Shipping is not too too bad. I just bought some of the 9 oz. melting pot jars with chrome lids from the jar store and they arrived today. Gorgeous! Going to try wicking those babies this weekend.

BCN has a good selection of jars too.

HTH

Carrie

I use an 8oz salsa jar from Makes Scents, but my friend always picks them up for me. I would think about shipping if I was just deciding on jars. I'd try to use a jar that didn't need to be shipped, maybe something that is close to you. Shipping is a killer!