Wholesale FO by the drum

Sweet68cam

I was doing a search on this last week and just typed in FO companies at wholsale prices so you know i just got the regular sizes we buy from candle companies.I don't think I came across these sites but will double check.Thanks for the input.I just want to know where I can get the bulk because I want to eventully offer the smaller bottles.Like the 1 ounce and the 4 ounce.Not much more.I do not want to get into becoming a supplier.

Selling candles, air fresheners, bath and body, a few crafts, soap,tarts, votives etc is enough.Now want to do clamshells.Really this is more than enough.

LynnS

Don't forget your regular supplier of FO's too. Alot of them can get huge quantities and pass them onto you too. I have a supplier that does just this and doesn't put any extra money in her pocket either, she just wants to help.

Unfortunately my regular supplier won't offer anything but 1# prices. I love to order by the gallon but I know they aren't about to tell me where they get their bulk oils from. I'm weary to try them due to being burned by Wellington and other that claim they had GREAT scent in bulk only to find that they were not strong enough for me to use. It was an expensive lesson learned the hard way and it was my own fault.