**3's Company Soap Swap Spoiler**

CBE

:drool: Citrus and Ginger- Ohm Type from Cierra Candles (took advantage of the closing out sale!). LOVE LOVE LOVE this scent. I don't think they have Ohm Products out anymore, and this was one of their scents I adored.

Used Lemon Drop Pop to color my main batch and added a smidgen of vanilla flecks. Swirled with Tangerine Pop and Copper Glitter Mica. Oils used: Hemp, Lard, and Coconut.

First soap batch in three months... jeeze, I'm outta practice a bit. :tongue2:

CitrusandGingercloseup.jpg

Thanks for looking. :)

Donna, I meant to ask you, is that the copper glitter from the co-op? If so, how much did you use ppo? I can't wait to see this one cut!

Yes, the copper glitter is from the co-op. Uh... as for how much I used... I guess I used about a teaspoon (give or take a few pinches) of copper glitter in my swirl portion. I don't usually measure... lol I measure with my eyeballs :shocked2: lol

If ya wanna see cut pics, I just posted it in the Three's Company Swap Thread, page 7. :)

Thanks to everyone for the super duper comments. Sometimes ya need that extra push to get your rear in gear, KWIM?

CBE, I can't tell you were on a short hiatus from soaping, but don't you feel good to be back soaping again? :yes:

I just luv your choice of colors, is there a bar for me in that batch? I'm sure it is..because I'm in the 3-oil swap as well!!! Yay!!!:yay:

I'm getting a bar too!! :yay:

But I feel real bad cause mine is going to look pretty sad compared to yours.

Sharyl, I'm sure your soap will be fantastic!

CBE, I can't tell you were on a short hiatus from soaping, but don't you feel good to be back soaping again? :yes:

I just luv your choice of colors, is there a bar for me in that batch? I'm sure it is..because I'm in the 3-oil swap as well!!! Yay!!!:yay:

Yeah, it felt good to do a batch of soapies. :) I think those swirls were just pure luck. Some bars have swirls that went all the way through, and the majority of the bars have NO swirls through out the soap, just on the tops! lol

So yes, I feel a bit out of practice. Once I start soaping again on a regular basis, I'll get my mojo back. :laugh2: