ISO Best Pear FO for paraffin-blend wax...

casey2

Hi!

A friend of a friend wants ONLY pear scents, so I thought I'd ask some opinions for the best throwing pear for a para-blend...

I've tried JS perfect pear, and unfortunately this is one that makes me gag...so, I'm sorry, but it is out....I'm interested in opinions for the best Pear Berry, Vanilla Pear...anything but JS Perfect Pear:( ...

Thanks in advance for your replies and help:yay: ...

:cheesy2:

Bert's Christmas Pear is awesome, and yes, IMO it's a good one year round. I rename it to Spiced Pear...it is creamy yummy and good! The only Pear scent I've liked, and it sold very well for me...

ETA, I use KY's 50/50 container blend...

Hi Sharon,

Thanks for your suggestion, I love Bert's Lemon Biscotti and need to order it soon, so I will definitely put it on my to-try list:smiley2:

Guest LightofDawn

I love Peaks Emerald pear, smells exactly like VS Pear Glace.

I would also like to find a true sweet smelling pear.

Hi!

Thanks for all your suggestions!!! I finally got up the nerve to pour Peak's Spiced Pear, that I've had since Christmas, and oh my, I can't wait to test it, the CT is awesome...and I think I'm actually going to like it...we'll see how the HT does....

I was wondering if anyone would suggest NG's Vanilla Pear, it has some good reviews posted on their site...but no one mentioned it, and I read another post that JS is coming out with a vanilla lime, supposed to be this week, and I've really been trying to find a good Vanilla Lime too - I had bought it from JBN, poured it, and couldn't bring myself to test it cause the CT was nasty, and then I read that they had discontinued it already, I think it was up for 2 seconds...

Anyway, I am very hit and miss with JS fos, so I'll guess I'll definitely be trying Bert's pear fos, and maybe have to venture out for some others, I keep saying I'm trying to finish up finding my spring and summer fos for this year, but the FOHO I am just has to keep lookin' around...

Thanks again for all your suggestions - I really appreciate it:highfive: !!!