Another Catalog Item

Garf

This one is out of the catalog called "Things You Never Knew Existed". It is a candle safe. It should be easy, because it is never going to get burned. It is similar to a hurricane shell, but with a wick in what would have been the bottom.

post-246-139458376104_thumb.jpg

Hey Garf,

Now that is a really cool idea! I remember in the OLD DAYS and I'm not saying how old I am...they use to sell heads of lettuce, red peppers, apples, etc., that you put in your "Crisper" drawer in the fridge, I really call it the "Rotter" drawer as my fruit and veggies never seem to stay fresh for more than a week, anyway, that is where you would put your valubles, rings, $$, anything you wouldn't want ripped off. Ontill the thief decides he wants an apple before he leaves with your belongings and finds he just hit a gold mine on his way out. :)

Hey Garf,

Now that is a really cool idea! I remember in the OLD DAYS and I'm not saying how old I am...they use to sell heads of lettuce, red peppers, apples, etc., that you put in your "Crisper" drawer in the fridge, I really call it the "Rotter" drawer as my fruit and veggies never seem to stay fresh for more than a week, anyway, that is where you would put your valubles, rings, $$, anything you wouldn't want ripped off. Ontill the thief decides he wants an apple before he leaves with your belongings and finds he just hit a gold mine on his way out. :)

I remember those. Hadn't thought about them in years. I don't have to tell my age 'cuz it's on the calendar, but age is just a state of mind, and most times I'm about 12 :D