BBW Hello Sugar.. I already had it!?

Marisa

This may have been discussed but did not pull up when I was searching the scent. I was at Bath & Body works and smelled their New "Hello Sugar" 3 in one wash (its a lemon scent) I knew I had smelled it some where before, and sure enough to me its identical to Scent works London lemon Curd. IMHO its a dead ringer. It was kinda weird, usually we look for dupes of a new scent, but this time I had it before it even came out!lol So just a heads up, if you like the scent from BBW try scentworks LLC. Delicious (both of them), by the way!

I love that name Hello Sugar. You all who have that London Lemon Curd should rename it to this. I always though that sounded gross. Too bad I don't buy from them.

LMAO at you (and me) as I thought the same thing, but still call it the curd. What's Luscious Lemon do for you?

• 3 weeks later...

I've put LLC in cp and in scrub but not in wax. Have any of you used this in wax? If so, how was the performance.

BTW--the word "curd" really doesn't seem to appeal to very many. I've just been calling mine London Lemon. I definitely like Hello Sugar better.

• 2 weeks later...

True, M&P LLC did not smell so nice, My scrub and "tarts" smelled the most like Hello Sugar. That was the main differents Hello Sugar was slighlly more sweet in the product than my LLC. But still close enough to make me happy :)

It does smell similar to LLC, but to my nose the B&BW Hello Sugar has a buttered/cake note that LLC is missing.

We LOVE their 3 in ones... have about 20 of them in our bathroom. I can't wait til the new summer scents come out.

And their Hello Sugar is pretty awesome!

This may have been discussed but did not pull up when I was searching the scent. I was at Bath & Body works and smelled their New "Hello Sugar" 3 in one wash (its a lemon scent) I knew I had smelled it some where before, and sure enough to me its identical to Scent works London lemon Curd. IMHO its a dead ringer. It was kinda weird, usually we look for dupes of a new scent, but this time I had it before it even came out!lol So just a heads up, if you like the scent from BBW try scentworks LLC. Delicious (both of them), by the way!