storing soft wax

I store my comfort blend just in the bags and boxes it comes in. I can only melt on cube at a time, so I just keep them in the bag and box in the closet until I'm ready for it. I haven't had any issues with doing it this way.

Shari

Same Here....I store my comfort blend in its original packaging. I cut down the plactic as I use out of the bag. When finished, I put a wal mart bag over the top to keep the wax from getting dust and dirt in it. Then, I stuff it back in its box and close the lid. I haven't found an easier way than that to store it as of yet!

I recommend storing is a cool place, it's almost summer and from my experience stored wax seems to not hold well.

Mine is in the garage year round for the last 10 or more years. Nothing has ever happened to it leaving it in the boxes it comes in. No matter what kind of wax it is.

I recommend storing is a cool place, it's almost summer and from my experience stored wax seems to not hold well.

Really? I just found a case of straight soy that's been hidden for years. It seems perfectly fine. Do you think I should throw it out since it doesn't hold well? What exactly does 'hold well' mean?

You're from La Jolla right? I thought the temp there was really moderate - my sister lived in that area for a few years and would tell us it was never hot even in the summer (or cold in the winter for that matter). And since I love to pick on her, I just looked up the weather for the area and looks like I cannot make fun of her after all. http://www.accuweather.com/forecast-normals.asp?partner=forecastfox&traveler=1&zipChg=1&zipcode=92037&metric=0

Really? I just found a case of straight soy that's been hidden for years. It seems perfectly fine. Do you think I should throw it out since it doesn't hold well? What exactly does 'hold well' mean?

Hey Tereasa, I would try it and see what it does before getting rid of your soy wax,,,Never know it may still be okay to work with,,JMHO:grin2: