desperate in tucson......help!!

crazycacti

I just made a small batch of soap for a friend using moonlight path. All went well. Used exact same recipe had just used for a batch with tea tree oil

then all of a sudden it got really pudding consistency and so i poured it into my mold and thought all was well

in a few minutes there was an earthquake cut down the middle and the middle is kind of swollen up and gel-ish at the crack

will it chill over night and be okay--or think i will repeat?

ideas what happening?

I have not had a batch go bad yet

maybe this is it??

:(

TIA

Smooth the crack down with a spatula or it will still be there tomorrow (same thing happened to me last night, tried a new Karma and it practically erupted, cool soaping temps and all. I smoothed the crack down and now you can't even tell it was there.) Then put it in the fridge for awhile and keep an eye on it. If it keeps getting hotter and hotter, pop it in the freezer.

Smooth the crack down with a spatula or it will still be there tomorrow (same thing happened to me last night, tried a new Karma and it practically erupted, cool soaping temps and all. I smoothed the crack down and now you can't even tell it was there.) Then put it in the fridge for awhile and keep an eye on it. If it keeps getting hotter and hotter, pop it in the freezer.

Now you don't get off so easy by not saying whose Karma lol!