iso witches brew

roxi4112000

I know its only april, but Im already started to look at the scents for fall lineup:D , and I would love to try this scent in gb444, I saw that wsp has it but the cost is soooo high, do any of you know where I could get it cheaper and for you soy users have you had any luck with it? Thanks!

• 1 month later...

I've been disappointed in the one from Tony's. I found my receipt where I ordered it on June 15, 2007, less than a year ago, and it is awfully weak in the bottle now. And it has been stored completely in the dark (in it's amber glass bottle, in a box, in an office that is dark most of the time), in a temperature controlled home. I pulled it out the other day because I was thinking ahead to next Fall too. But it's possible I just got a bad batch. Or it could perform better in wax, but I thought it was much stronger when I first got it. I did put it in fractionated coconut oil to see how it would mellow, and it's still horribly weak. (If anyone has had better experience please post, because I really wanted to like it and might be willing to give it another chance.)

Someone else recommended Willow Woods. Evesorto here had good things to say about ICS version in another thread.

Darbla