Vanilla Lime

mizbizzyb

any one find a yankme dupe yet? I did a search and seen JBN had it but it was not a dupe...Anyone have any luck yet?

Hey,

I just received a sample of JBN's Vanilla Lime. I have never smelled Yankee's but this one smells great OOB. I will put it in wax soon. I need to go look to see if JBN says that it is a Yankee dupe.

Well shoot! I went on their site and can't see it now. ?? I just received this sample. I looked on their out of stock list, and I don't see it in there. I sent them an email. I wouldn't think they got rid of it. I just received it.

I just got a call from JBN and the Vanilla & Lime scent has been discontinued. They are in the process of looking for a replacement scent but have no ETA yet.

That is interesting b/c when I bought a couple weeks ago their site said it was "NEW", how weird, they must have gotten some bad reviews of it.

I love BCN's Key Lime Pie it is a real limy scent and no pie crust, at least not to my nose. I smelled Yankee's and loved it although I can't remember what it was exactly. I do think this Key Lime and some vanilla would be perfect. Now as far as the right vanilla, that will be a major problem. I have at least 8 different vanilla scents and a few more that smell like the 8 I have. Couldn't tell you which would be best but I don't think a butter or bean or even a southern, maybe more of a Very Vanilla from BCN a cream but not butter. Maybe a coconut vanilla.....:confused:

That is interesting b/c when I bought a couple weeks ago their site said it was "NEW", how weird, they must have gotten some bad reviews of it.

Yeah, I got a response via email and they told me that it had been discontinued. I just got the sample! I am bummed that they would send me a sample that they discontinue a few days later. I can't do a thing with it now.

I know Monarch fragrances carry a spiced vanilla lime, so they should be able to get you a vanilla lime. Just ask them for a dupe of B & B Works. They have just about everything you can think of on their list. They can e-mail you a list. This is where one of the BIG suppliers that alot of us order from, get their oils to sell. Cant mention any names, cause not sure if I can be sued for that. But they love new customer requests.:highfive:

I just found out that JS is getting the dupe of Yankme's Vanilla Lime in later this week or early next week and it is supposed to be an exact dupe. I will post my reviews when I order it. Although, I have never smelled Yankme's Vanilla lime, but have been wanting to try it.

She is also getting in a dupe of BBW's Chocolate Amber, and I had a request for this one. My friend that wants this one gave me a sample of the BBW lotion and it does smell good.