Do FOs smell different in different waxes?

I know they can throw different, but I'm asking will the same FO, out of the same bottle, have a much different odor in different waxes? I'm finding that FOs don't smell the same in Green Leaf 70/30 as they do in the IGI 4794 wax I use in votives, and they almost always smell better in the 4794.

Darbla

Very good question! I notice with palm, often I get notes from an fo that I didn't know existed in parasoy. I poured BCs Blueberry Muffin last weekend and it smelled very tart almost like Blkberry Jam Butter Cookies from Day Star. So I do think an FO can smell different in different waxes. Carole

Definitely! I know they smell different in bath and body than in candles sometimes. For instance, I used BCS Citrus Splash in Candles and it smells more orangey, but in bath and body it smells more lemoney.

ALso don't forget that some people pick out different smells in different scents that our noses may not pick up on!

Steph

Is anyone having a problem with the new batch of GL 70/30>? I am finding it to be much harder than the last shipment I got and seem to be having some issues with proper melt pool while I am using the same wicks and jars as before. Anyone experiencing anything?

Is anyone having a problem with the new batch of GL 70/30>? I am finding it to be much harder than the last shipment I got and seem to be having some issues with proper melt pool while I am using the same wicks and jars as before. Anyone experiencing anything?

I just picked up a case of GL 70/30 last week and so far it seems the same as the last batch I had. Mine is as soft as butter, as usual.