lip balms

Callmaker

I took the recipe off this site for lotion bars and used it for lip balms because I believe most of the lip balm recipes are too hard. This turned out to be the best plan ever. Everyone loves the lip balms now. Just thought you might want to try the plan.:D:cool2:

:yay: I am so sorry that it took me so long to respond. This is a rat race out here. LOL

Here goes. and may I say I don't know who posted this recipe but it is some where on this site and it is the best lip balm you will ever have...

1.5 oz Beeswax

1.5 oz shea butter

2 oz Almond Oil

1 Vitamin E capsule

1 tsp FO

melt and pour

This stuff actually after using for a couple days makes your lips feel plumper, its the bomb...no joke:highfive:

Well that recipe makes a boatload, proved to be too hard for lips over here, but what it makes in .75 oz tubes is about 14 a batch.

I'd think if you were going to make it for lips, you'd opt for the flavor over fragrance, but would need to flavor your batch to taste. Depends on what you have to use.

Lmaoooo...

I'm sitting here reading this and i'm wondering why isn't ANYONE saying you CAN'T put Melt & Pour in lip balms!!!:shocked2:

Don't mind me. I don't think I slept well and I'm stressing over a M&P swap cuz they keep calling me into work on my days to get it done! So I totally read Melt & Pour SOAP in the recipie.

:tiptoe:

• 7 months later...
Lmaoooo...

I'm sitting here reading this and i'm wondering why isn't ANYONE saying you CAN'T put Melt & Pour in lip balms!!!:shocked2:

Don't mind me. I don't think I slept well and I'm stressing over a M&P swap cuz they keep calling me into work on my days to get it done! So I totally read Melt & Pour SOAP in the recipie.

:tiptoe:

I believe she/he meant to melt everything, then pour. (melt and then pour)