name suggestions for Tony's witches tea ?

chevcher

I took a chance ,and ordered this one because it sounded intriging. it arrived today and I'm in love :bliss:

Now I have to rename it ,because some people are weird about buying anything with the word or a picture of a witch on it.

It's a very sexy scent, but I need to keep it family friendly. I have several shop owners I wholesale to that are in the Amish community & I don't want to freak them out

So calling it "A Roll in the Hay" is out of the question :naughty:

I looked it up and its a take on Y*n*e*'s Witches Brew but it says its not 'halloween-ish' type scent. So something 'safe' for a name huh?? I have never smelled this before so this is a shot in the dark...

Moonlight

Moonlight Serenade

Starry Sky

Moonlight Tea

Moonlight Whispers

Geez, for some reason I got on a moonlight kick! LOL..

I love the moon theme :smiley2: !!! I can work with that & it won't make anyone faint. This is a spin on Y...... "witches brew", it has some patchouli & other earthy notes and a definate tea smell.

This one is absolutely beautiful, I haven't ordered from Tony's in awhile,but I will be more often.

Thanks for your input:highfive:

Okay, went with the "moon" theme-thanks ! I am calling it "Moonlight Drive", I was listening to The Doors last night & it just clicked:cool2:

That sounds nice and romantic - perfect choice.

ps my son LOOOOOOVES NASCAR (noticed your siggy):wink2:

Compared to y......, Tony's is alot stronger. it's very earthy,patchouli and a top note of black tea. I will be pouring this next week to see how the hot/cold throw is.I'm using this in IGI 4630.I have never been dissappointed with their oils before,I'm sure it will be great.