new name for Pink Sugar

Pennie

I just can not seem to sell this scent of candle it seems when they smell it they like it but they do not buy. I somtimes will change the name of some scents to help them sell but can not seem to think of a name for this any help would be appreciated.:D

Thanks

Penny

I had a similar problem with pink sugar. I started mixing it with peppermint and thats when it started to sell for me. There are a couple of people on this board that mix theirs with peppermint too. I think someone called theirs twisted peppermint. I call mine peppermint sugar.

I was thinking about this too. id like to downplay the "sugar" aspect in it. i have some of the actual perfume and really like it and think it would sell better with a name that doesn't make people think of sticky sweet sugar but rather a sweet smelling upscale perfume scent. I've noticed many people browsing put off by the name Pink Sugar. Not even smell it. Especially if they never heard of the perfume.

I think Daystar calls it "Pink Sugar Kisses" now. How about that name?

Or how about:

Girls Night Out

Bachelorette Party

Lady In Pink

Pink Lady or Pink Ladies

Pink Caramel Cotton Candy

Cotton Candy Musk

Sugar Kissed Cotton Candy

Caramel Kissed Cotton Candy

Carmelized Cotton Candy

Sugared Musk

Thank Heaven For Little Girls

Pink Candies

Pink Princess

Alluring

Fairy Kisses

Fairy Dust

Make A Wish

Birthday Wishes (maybe people will buy them for bday gifts!)

Birthday Dreams Come True

• 1 month later...

I'm thinking...

Pink Cotton

Pink Clouds

Tickled Pink

Cuppy Cake

Tender Tulip ( personally I never thought they had much smell, but if you called it that and I seen it- I'd beleive it. :grin2: )

Pink Pillow

Pillow Fight

Pink Passion

Diva

Glass (or Pink) Slipper

Playful

Personally... I'm not a huge fan of 'Pink' anything. So the very word 'Pink' would be sure to turn me away from just about anything... sad and anal as that is. :rolleyes2 Pink is just one of them colors you either hate it or love it.