Space saver to cure soap - Ideas?

fabulousfunfur

I have a big table in the basement for curing soap on, but it such a waste of space, and I've run out of room on the table.

Does anyone have any inexpensive ideas on how to vertically make space for lots of soap to cure?

I keep thinking........in the Ikea Cafeteria where you store your used trays....you just slide in and out your tray........something like that would be so useful!

You can look at restaurant supply places to see if they've got used bakers/bread racks. You can use those trays and cover with something so your soap doesn't touch the metal.

Or you could sweettalk someone into building a frame for those plastic coated shelves, and build your own.

I got a little roll about cart from Walmart with 4 shelves. And I put metal baking racks on top of each shelf - if that makes sense, to double up the shelving capacity. Each shelf holds a 2 lb batch, so I get a total of 8 batches curing at one time. I keep this in my closet - I'm queen of space saving. It works great.